Current job openings available at Karpel Solutions
- Field Service Engineer: We are looking for someone with 3 or more-years’ experience in planning, installing and / or supporting network infrastructures. This person will be working with Microsoft Server2012 and later, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365. Experience with Azure Virtual servers, Hyper V, and VMware virtualization is desirable. Additionally, this person will be configuring and supporting firewalls, network switches, firewalls and wireless networks.
- Helpdesk Technician: Possesses knowledge of computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, browsers, mobile devices, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently over the telephone. The Helpdesk Technician will be part of a team providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software, respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Data Conversion Specialist: Must have at least 3-5 years of experience with MSSQL and 2-3 years of C#. Candidate will be part of a team responsible for converting client data to Microsoft SQL 2014. Working closely within a data-focused team, this role is primarily responsible for migrating/converting data from legacy databases into our core application database (MS SQL).
- .NET Developer: We are looking for a C# developer responsible for supporting our core C# web application, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to diagnose and mitigate any client issues within the application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different areas of the application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Part Time Receptionist: This position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, and facilities. Also, responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities. Looking for someone for 3 days a week.
To inquire about our open positions, please contact us and fill the required information in the form.
Karpel Solutions is a fast-growing company with clients throughout the entire country. Compensation and benefits are competitive.