The Helpdesk Technicians job is providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. To respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problem, determine and implement solutions.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Maintain daily performance of network systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Work daily to create an exceptional experience for all who contact the Helpdesk.
- Assist with various phone (LAN and Mobile) issues.
- Track support incidents using IT Ticketing System.
- Identify trends and propose solutions that head-off recurring and future issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the Helpdesk Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, browsers, mobile devices, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently over the telephone.
- Ability to clearly communicate highly complex matters and concepts to a target audience and forum.
- Team player with the ability to conduct work with utmost confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service orientation and an ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Able to manage, resolve and/or escalate areas of conflict with cross-functional issues.
- Able to demonstrate professional and empathetic behavior in the resolution of both routine and complex customer problems.
- Manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
To inquire about our open positions please contact us and fill the required information in the form.